Medtronic Pain Fellows
Intended for physicians in a U.S. pain fellowship program, this app provides information about spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal drug delivery, including patient selection and efficacy. It supports the training that fellows receive in the program and in their transition to becoming a well-trained, successful pain specialist. It also points fellows toward robust content on professional.medtronic.com.
Since the founding of Medtronic in 1949, the company has been deeply committed and guided by its global mission to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life. For over 37 years, Medtronic has maintained its pioneering leadership in neuromodulation, including spinal cord stimulation and intrathecal drug delivery for the management of chronic pain.
DISCLAIMER: This application is the copyrighted property of Medtronic. It has been approved by Medtronic only for use with the appropriate Medtronic products. Please contact Medtronic if you wish to use this application for any other purpose. www.medtronic.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 30, 2012
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 31.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Assess for DBS
• Carb Counting with Lenny US
• Carb Counting with Lenny for iPad US
• Contando Carbohidratos con Lenny for iPad
• Contando Carbohidratos con Lenny for iPhone
• ICD Patient Ed
• Medtronic CareLink™ Mobile
• Medtronic DBS Procedure Workflow Analysis Tool
• Seize Simplicity: Heart Valve Treatment Resource
• StealthStation AxiEM™ System Setup and Workflow Primer
• VB Knee
• myMedtronic Connect