Medtronic DBS Procedure Workflow Analysis Tool
The Medtronic DBS Procedure Workflow Analysis Tool is a data driven iPad app for DBS centers to help evaluate their Medtronic DBS lead implantation procedure workflow by using a step–by–step time analysis approach.
With this app Physicians can easily document and analyze their procedure workflow steps and measure their efficiency over time. This data will reside on the physician’s iPad.
Physicians may also conduct a comparative analysis with a reference database. The database currently contains over a hundred DBS lead implantation procedure workflow steps from over 80 DBS centers in at least 18 different countries. If physicians choose to submit their data to the reference base the pool will increase over time. The data will reside on the Medtronic application server.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: This application is the copyrighted property of Medtronic. It has been approved by Medtronic only for use with the appropriate Medtronic products. Please contact Medtronic if you wish to use this application for any other purpose. www.medtronic.com
-Small bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 16, 2013
- Medtronic, Inc.
- 56.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Assess for DBS
• Carb Counting with Lenny US
• Carb Counting with Lenny for iPad US
• Contando Carbohidratos con Lenny for iPad
• Contando Carbohidratos con Lenny for iPhone
• EVAR Vademecum
• ICD Patient Ed
• Medtronic CareLink™ Mobile
• Medtronic Events
• Medtronic Pain Fellows
• MyCareLink Monitor Ed
• Seize Simplicity: Heart Valve Treatment Resource
• StealthStation AxiEM™ System Setup and Workflow Primer
• VB Knee
• myMedtronic Connect