Medrills: Obtaining IV Access
The Advanced/Paramedic task of Obtaining IV Access is fully illustrated using 3D graphics and the critical skills are tested using interactive exercises. This Intravenous Infusion lesson includes: preparing the IV, performing the venipuncture, and discontinuing the IV.
Medrills, presented by Archie MD, provides compelling training material for preventive and general medical tasks such as obtaining IV access, performing CPR, or using an AED. The app is dedicated to an individual medical task and includes:
1.An instructional animation providing a deep understanding of the medical task.
2.Training with interactive exercises which enable practicing the task to prepare for assessment.
3.In app purchase of $4.99 for a testing section to evaluate the user’s knowledge and skill level of a particular task. Score above 85% with no critical task failures to receive a certificate for nationally recognized 3 CEH advanced credit hours certified by CECBEMS.
NOTE – IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CEH CREDIT HOURS AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF $4.99 MUST BE MADE AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE. USERS WHO DO NOT PURCHASE THE CEH AND TESTING MODE MAY VIEW THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND TRAINING MODE BUT WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN A CECBEMS ACCREDITED COURSE.
CECBEMS verifies that sound education principles have been demonstrated in the development of this educational offering as evidenced by the review of its objectives, teaching plan, faculty, and program evaluation processes. CECBEMS does not endorse or support the actual opinions or material content as presented by the speaker(s) and/or sponsoring organization.
Updates for iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0. New share features, e-mail features, about page, and fixes for highlighting of tasks in the 'put in order' interactive.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 06, 2013
- ArchieMD, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (10)
- 118.1 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ArchieMD IC Health Coronary Bypass
• ArchieMD IC Health: Cardiac Pacemaker
• ArchieMD ICHealth : Cardiac Catheterization
• Catch Your Breath
• Medrills - Cricothyroidotomy
• Medrills: AED
• Medrills: Administer Medicine
• Medrills: Administer Oxygen
• Medrills: Airway Management
• Medrills: Army AED
• Medrills: Army Administer Morphine
• Medrills: Army Combitube Insertion
• Medrills: Army Control Bleeding
• Medrills: Army Cricothyroidotomy
• Medrills: Army Hemostatic Dressing
• Medrills: Army Initiate IV
• Medrills: Army Manage IV
• Medrills: Army Needle Chest Decompression (NCD)
• Medrills: Army Pressure Dressing
• Medrills: Army Saline Lock
• Medrills: Army Tourniquet
• Medrills: Fracture
• Medrills: Hemorrhage Control
• Medrills: Medication Administration Port
• Medrills: NCD for Pneumothorax
• Medrills: Performing CPR
• Medrills: Shock
• Medrills: Spinal Cord Injury
• Medrills: Suctioning Airway
• Medrills: Triage