Med X Mobile HD
Med X Mobile HD allows a surgeon to transfer surgical videos and images directly from the Med X Change HDMD and DRSHD Recording unit to your iPad while still inside the Operating Room.
The application utilizes integrated Wi-Fi technology directly from the Med X Change HD Recording System. There is no need to connect via your personal computer to transfer videos and stills to your device.
Now you can walk out of the Operating Room with your videos and still images on your iPad.
If desired you can later transfer files to your Mac or PC by connecting to Med X Mobile HD over Wi-Fi using a web browser or WebDAV client. Files may also be transferred via USB using iTunes File Sharing.
Connection instructions can be found in Med X Mobile HD's built in help.
- The "Documents" and "Public" folders are now in separate locations. This means iTunes File Sharing now only has access to the "Public" folder.
- The HTTP server now uses port 80 (default for HTTP), so there no longer any need to specify a port number when connecting.
- New PDF single and double-page horizontal layouts.
- Improved PDF thumbnail overlay, including document table-of-contents information where available.
- The image viewer now supports viewing most images at their native resolution.
- Added a setting to enable/disable document link detection.
- iOS 5 Compatibility
- Now requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 10, 2011
- Olive Toast Software Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- 12.5 MB