MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of medical school anatomy and physiology tutorials
Are you a first year medical student looking for a portable review of anatomy and physiology? Succeed in your anatomy and physiology coursework with portable tutorials and lectures on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I presents a complete review of the musculoskeletal system including the major bones and muscles of the human body. MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your questions and study tips with other medical students!
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I is part of the MDVideo series of iPhone Applications. MDVideo offers complete tutorials and professional training for medical students, covering such subjects as histology, pathology, biochemistry, anatomy and physiology. If you like MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I be sure to check out other apps in the series including MDVideo: Histology, MDVideo: Biochemistry and MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology II.
== MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I Features ==
- Over 20 anatomy and physiology tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- Musculoskeletal System
- Anterior Bone Landmarks
- Posterior Bone Landmarks
- Anterior Muscles
- Posterior Muscles
- Skeletal Muscles
- Muscular System: Sliding Filament Theory (Part 1)
- Muscular System: Sliding Filament Theory (Part 2)
- Biomechanics of the Foot
- Articular Cartilage
- Bone Anatomy
- Types Of Synovial Joints
- Low Back Anatomy: Pinched Nerves, Disc Ruptures and Pain
- Neck Anatomy: Pinched Nerves, Disc Ruptures and Pain
- Cervical Spine and Disc Anatomy
- Hand Bone Landmarks
- Posterior Pelvis Bone Landmarks
- Anterior Pelvis Bone Landmarks
- Anatomy of the Skull: Part 1
- Anatomy of the Skull: Part 2
- Anatomy of the Skull: Part 3
MDVideo: Anatomy & Physiology I is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Bug fixes; Performance updates; Faster load times.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Interave Media LLC
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (26)