iKinasePro brings the mobile kinome to a whole new level!
With iKinasePro you gain access to the most recent release of the Eidogen-Sertanty's Kinase Knowledgebase (KKB), and can survey this large database with substructure-, similarity-, and super-similarity searches.
With the large iPad screen, we introduced "search-by-tap" functionality. Here, you can survey the kinome by tapping through a vast array of ring structures or search by aggregated kinase families by tapping on the kinome tree.
Within iKinasePro, you can also register for alerts to keep current with new KKB updates and receive detailed SAR information by email.
Key features in iKinasePro for the iPad:
- SubStructure, Similarity, and SuperSimilarity searching
- Updated Kinase Knowledgebase data (Q111)
- Register for eMail alerts when new data become available
- Specific moleculeID lookups
- Kinase group search-by-tap using the KinomeTree
- Search-by-tap using rings extracted from known kinase inhibitors
- Search by custom, hand-drawn structures
iKinasePro for the iPad requires an internet connection so you can keep current with new developments in the world of Kinases!
- iOS 4.2 backward compatibility for Verizon network support
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 14, 2012
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)