uCognition - Cognitive Test
Do cognitive tests give you a headache?
uCognition offers prolonged relief.
uCognition helps you practice attention, memory and executive function tasks to prepare for cognitive tests.
Two tests are included:
1) A memory task which requires you to recall both the location and the image stored at a particular position.
2) A multiple T-maze task which requires you to find an invisible path and make your way to the end in the fewest possible steps.
Scores are calculated based on correct answers, incorrect answers and time taken.
Clear instructions for each task
Gamecenter to record your scores
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- 7.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ADB Commands
• Affirmations Pro
• Ascii Draw
• Braille Pro
• British Kings and Queens - Quiz and Study Guide
• Cow vs Pig
• Dotty Draw Pro
• Double Falsehood - A play by William Shakespeare and John Fletcher
• Fancy Characters Pro
• Horror Terror Sound Board
• Learn English - ESL
• Learn Te Reo Maori
• Learn US State Flags and Capitals - Quiz and Study Guide
• LingoBox - Learn French, German, Chinese, Russian and Japanese.
• Martian Spiders
• MeetOMeter Pro - A Cost Meter for Meetings
• Morse Code Pro
• Particle Lab Pro
• Picture Patch
• Pimple FacePaint
• PsychMe - Psychometric Testing - Comprehension
• Quizical: Extreme Trivia Edition
• Quzical New Zealand Trivia Edition
• ShortCuts Pro
• Soup: Alfred Lord Tennyson Edition
• Soup: King Lear Edition
• Soup: William Blake Edition
• Spacey Sheep
• Talking Paper
• The Constitution
• Tiny Quiz Maker
• What Discount?
• Word Train
• Zip n Share - Photos
• cRaZy Cards - Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween and Thanksgiving Card Maker
• iData Transfer Calculator and Timer
• iLub - Halloween
• iLub Christmas
• iPulsar - Color and Light Show
• ilub Valentine's Day
• monster math mania
• spinCalc - a Talking Calculator with 99 notes and memories
• wiggle words - find the words
• word woo woo