App Store named EyeDecide the best iPad / iPhone Medical app in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US.
We have released an updated version of the App which is now universal (iPad / iPhone) and free. You can find it here:
This version of EyeDecide (MD & iPhone-only) will no longer be supported or updated. To distinguish between the two versions we have made the newest version free and updated the icon.
EyeDecide teaches you about eye Anatomy, Conditions, best practices, and helps you Find a Specialist.
EyeDecide is divided into three sections: Anatomy, Condition, and Find a Specialist. Using medical images and annotations which are specific to each eye condition, the app describes each condition, shows what it looks like, discusses symptoms and findings and gives treatment recommendations based on best practices. EyeDecide also provides a directory of specialists based on the user's location.
EyeDecide takes advantage of the new AirPlay Mirroring feature in iOS 5, allowing users to stream the app's content to a larger screen. This capability will help doctors in consultation with their patients and teachers with their students, delivering a key educational benefit to the app.
The medical issues covered in EyeDecide™ are:
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Dry Eyes
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Visit us at www.orcahealth.com, watch for our future releases, and experience the future of healthcare with Orca Health.
Switched to a universal free app. Download that one here:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 03, 2013
- ORCA MD
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (30)
- 86.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dental Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals
• Ear Nose Throat Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals by Orca Health (formerly Orca MD)
• Foot Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals
• Heart Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals Powered by Harvard Medical School
• Shoulder Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals
• Spine Decide - Patient Education for Healthcare Professionals