Emergent Management of Trauma, 3rd Edition
This McGraw-Hill source of information is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material that are accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand.
A concise yet comprehensive guide to trauma evaluation and management covering the full scope of injuries.
Featuring a succinct outline approach, numerous illustrations, and a presentation of concepts devoid of institutional bias, Emergent Management of Trauma will prove to be indispensable for all trauma care practitioners, including attending and resident physicians, medical students, midlevel providers, nurses, and paramedics.
Covering the essential points of diagnosis, management, and disposition of the trauma patient, Emergent Management of Trauma is divided into six sections:
- Resuscitation Concepts: covers prehospital issues, hospital organization, patient evaluation, and “ABC” interventions.
- Anatomic Areas of Injury: includes important management algorithms and covers major traumatic injuries literally from top to bottom.
- Extremity Trauma: oriented from hand to shoulder and then from hip to foot.
- Special Groups: focuses on trauma in children, pregnancy, and the elderly.
- Environmental Issues: covers temperature extremes as well as weapons of mass destruction.
- Useful Resources: offers procedure instructions, radiograph interpretation pearls, and a pertinent drug formulary.
Authors: John Bailitz, Faran Bokhari, Thomas Scaletta and Jeffrey Schaider
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honored with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand are also presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as McGraw-Hill, Wiley, PDR Network and more.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 13, 2011
- MedHand – Mobile Libraries
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 7.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Anatomy at a Glance, 3rd Edition
• Bonney's Gynaecological Surgery, 11th Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Cardiology, Thi...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Critical Care, ...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Tenth Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Psychiatry, Second Edition
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment Surgery, Thirte...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medic...
• CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics, ...
• CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
• Clinical Anesthesiology, 4th Edition
• Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Int...
• Dr Companion® Institutional Application
• Dr Companion® Mobile Medical
• Emergencies in Anaesthesia, Second Edition
• Emergencies in Clinical Medicine
• Emergencies in Clinical Surgery
• Emergencies in Primary Care
• Evidence-based Medicine Toolkit, 2nd Edition
• Harrison´s Manual of Oncology
• Hurst's the Heart Manual of Cardiology, 12th Edition
• Manual of Childhood Infections, Third Edition
• OAPC Chemotherapy for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• OAPC Dopamine Agonists in Type 2 Diabetes
• OAPC Febrile Neutropenia
• OAPC Fibromyalgia
• OAPC Medical Management of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
• OAPC Prophylactic HPV Vaccines for Cervical Cancer
• OAPN Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
• OAPN Coronary Stenting
• OAPN Opioid Risk Management Tools and Tips
• OAPN Postherpetic Neuralgia
• OAPN Statin Prescribing Guide
• Oxford American Handbook of Anesthesiology
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Dentistry
• Oxford American Handbook of Clinical Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Critical Care
• Oxford American Handbook of Emergency Medicine
• Oxford American Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Oxford American Handbook of Psychiatry
• Oxford Handbook of Tropical Medicine, Third Edition
• Rapid Medicine, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Paediatrics and Child Health, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
• Rapid Surgery, 2nd Edition
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 7th edition
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines in Psychiatry, 11th Edition
• UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administrat...
• mobilePDR®, 66th edition