This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Medical
DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion OS X App on the App Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Log all relevant information for your diabetes management:
- Blood sugar
- Insulin (Bolus, Basal)
- Ketone in mmol/L and free form
- Duration of Activities
- Blood Pressure
Get a quick overview of your daily glucose and insulin data in an easy to read diary
Understand your data with nice built in graphs:
- Blood glucose graph
- Insulin graph
- Blood sugar by time of day
- HbA1C graph
- Standard Day/Standard Week graph to compare different days/weeks in one graph
- Blood Pressure graph
All reports and graphs can also be printed out or sent to your doctor.
International units for the various measurements are configurable (mmol/L, mg/dL, %). Changing these preferences will also automatically translate existing entries into these units.
Import data from the DiamondMini device from FORA.
- View data from the last 3 days with a nice glucose chart
- Add the Glucose, Insulin, HbA1C, Medication and Carbs using the digital crown
Data can be synced to other devices (Mac or iOS devices) with Dropbox or iCloud (In-App purchase needed)
The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Mac version needed).
- Foot units can now be entered properly with feet and inches as you would expect it
- The display and accuracy of medications is now set to 2 digits after comma. This helps to log partial medication better
And of course fixed some more defects to make the experience even better.