This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Medical
★★★ Featured in the What's Hot section of the Appstore★★★
The Contraception pocketcard Set includes contraceptive information important to physicians practicing in the area of women’s health including:
• Contraception efficacy rates for different contraception methods
• General guidelines for the use of oral contraceptive pills (OCPs)
• Guidelines for progestin-only and intrauterine contraception
• Quick Start algorithms for new contraception requests
• Complete contraceptive use and contraindications recommendations from the WHO
• List of US OCPs and other hormonal contraceptive methods including infor mation on estrogen and progestin content and type, androgenic activity, and brand names
For physicians, physician assistants, nurses, students and all other healthcare professionals.
► Easy navigation to critical information
► Well illustrated charts,tables and diagrams.
► Zoomable "Classic View" for rapid access
► BBiTools section to keep you updated with our latest apps in the appstore
► Free Updates
► Email support
- optimized for iphone 5 and iOS 6
- added new features and functionality
- Full text search
- ipad splitscreen: iPad-optimized layout with split screen view
- other small bug fixes