Color Atlas of Cosmetic Dermatology
An all-in-one atlas of cosmetic dermatology covering diagnosis, treatment, and procedures.
Color Atlas of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2e describes both the medical and surgical management of all common cosmetic skin problems. Featuring 450 full-color illustrations and concise bulleted text, the app provides a succinct yet broad review of cosmetic therapy. Covering consultation, management, treatment, and side effects of numerous cosmetic procedures, Cosmetic Atlas of Dermatology features an accessible design perfect for busy practitioners or trainees who require a quick, comprehensive reference for approaching the cosmetic patient.
The consistent presentation includes an overview of a particular condition, cosmetic treatment options, and step-by-step procedural guidance for treatment, side-by-side with pre- and post-treatment color photographs. Dosage guidelines for medical treatments, descriptions/photos/techniques for surgical options, key details on the set-up of each procedure, and a review of the necessary equipment are also provided.
Instantly and accurately diagnose and treat the full range of cosmetic skin problems with superb images and text that look great on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for super quick image and information retrieval.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents of topics. You can also search to find text or figures and the search tool shows you choices of words as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling issues.
This app lets you create bookmarks and notes for each chapter, figure, and table, allowing you to customize the content to fit your needs.
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Dr. Zeina Tannous, Dr. Sandy Tsao, and Dr. Matthew Avram are Professors at Harvard University Medical School and practice at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston MA. Dr. Marc Avram (New York, NY) is Clinical Professor of Dermatology at New York University and practices on 5th Avenue in New York City.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Lead Software Developer
- Bookmarks and Notes for images and tables
- Searchable tables
- Swipe to browse images and tables
- Double tap images and tables to zoom in and out
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 30, 2012
- Usatine Media LLC
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 43.0 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Color Atlas and Synopsis of Pediatric Dermatology
• Color Atlas and Synopsis of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
• Color Atlas of Family Medicine 2/E
• Color Atlas of Pediatric Dermatology
• Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy
• Dermatologic and Cosmetic Procedures
• Dermoscopy: An Illustrated Self-Assessment Guide
• Family Practice Examination and Board Review
• First Aid for the USMLE: Step 1 2013, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3
• Fitzpatrick’s Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
• Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review 18th Edition
• Lange Anatomy Flash Cards
• Lange Top 300 Pharmacy Drug Cards
• Minor Emergencies
• Pediatric Dermatology DDx Deck
• Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care
• Pocket Atlas of Emergency Ultrasound
• Schwartz's Principles of Surgery ABSITE and Board Review
• The Atlas of Emergency Medicine
• The Atlas of Emergency Medicine Flashcards
• Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations