iOS Universal Medical
PowerChart Touch for iPad® and iPhone® supports fast, easy, and smart workflows. PowerChart Touch allows a provider to complete both ambulatory and inpatient workflows, including:
• Review their schedule, patient list, and patient charts
• Access the Physician Handoff, a standardized approach to transfer care of a patient between providers
• Review patient's demographic information
• Take patient's photo
• Review, create, and sign notes
• Review, add, and modify allergies, problems & histories
• Review clinical results, radiology reports, and pathology reports
• Review all orders including medication orders
• Ability to place orders
• Prescribe and refill medications with formulary support, electronic prescribing and printing
• Clinical checking for safe prescription writing including drug-drug and drug-allergy checking
• Dictate with Nuance voice recognition
PowerChart Touch also provides secure access for providers needing access to the EHR outside of the facility's walls.
IMPORTANT: PowerChart Touch requires your organization to have a valid license and be on release 2012.01 or higher. If you are unsure about the availability of PowerChart Touch at your organization, please contact your IT department or your Cerner representative.
Miscellaneous fixes and stability improvements
Existing uCern users may view a complete list of changes for this release by accessing the Release Notes page available via the Solution Documentation section on uCern.