If you are at risk or diagnosed with a heart condition, a health professional, or a health conscious individual, the AliveECG app is a personalized, intelligent, easy to use tool:
1. Record ECGs using the app and the FDA-cleared AliveCor Heart Monitor, and you will immediately and automatically be notified if atrial fibrillation is detected*. This helps you and your physician know when atrial fibrillation has occurred, and make decisions about how to manage your condition together.
2. Personalize and track your symptoms and activities, and log your medications daily, so you can better determine what is affecting your heart health.
3. Say goodbye to the hassle of manual pulse monitoring, paper-based logging, and relying on your memory at the doctor's office. Take control of your heart health today.
View your data anytime in the app, or view even more on the web at app.alivecor.com. Buy an AliveCor Heart Monitor now at store.alivecor.com
*The AliveECG app is currently available in English only and requires the AliveCor Heart Monitor which attaches to your mobile device (phone or tablet) to record ECGs. The device is available for purchase in the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, and India. The AF Detector is available in the US only. More information at www.alivecor.com.
- Free, automated, atrial fibrillation detection in ECG recordings, helping patients and physicians manage heart conditions.
- Medication logging and symptom tracking, enabling you and your physician to better understand what may be impacting your heart health.
- Easy-to-use graphical trending of ECGs, AF recordings, medications, and symptoms/activities, offering a comprehensive view of key heart health metrics over time. View even more on the web at app.alivecor.com
- Find specific and important ECGs to show your physician and log historically, with searching, sorting, and starring of ECGs.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 29, 2014
- AliveCor, Inc.
- 7.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (39)