iOS iPhone Medical
This is Kardia by AliveCor™— the proactive approach to heart health. Kardia works with the FDA-cleared Kardia Mobile— the most clinically-validated mobile EKG solution on the market.
REQUIRES KARDIA MOBILE, AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE U.S., CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY, IRELAND, INDIA, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, SPAIN, HONG KONG, AND THE U.K.
New name, same quality and peace of mind
AliveECG is now Kardia, the proactive approach to heart health.
Kardia is the most clinically-validated mobile EKG available.
Instant EKG Analysis
Smaller than a credit card, Kardia allows you to capture a medical-grade EKG in just 30-seconds from anywhere, anytime. Know instantly if your heart rhythm is normal or if atrial fibrillation (AF) is detected in your EKG.
Track and Share
Capture reliable heart activity data and relay it to your doctor to inform your diagnosis and treatment plan.
More Than EKGs
Kardia allows you to easily track palpitations, shortness of breath, dietary habits and sleep and exercise patterns.
Simple and easy
One-time setup and activation
Free trial of premium features through September 2016 including personalized heart health reports
Rest easy with reliable EKG recordings that instantly let you know how your heart is doing. The Kardia app, paired with Kardia Mobile, is recommended by leading cardiologists and used by people around the world for accurate electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) recordings. Just hold Kardia Mobile in your hands for 30 seconds to capture a medical-grade EKG anytime, anywhere - no probes or wires necessary. The Kardia Mobile will wirelessly communicate with the Kardia app to let you know if your EKG is normal or if atrial fibrillation (AF) is detected. You can easily share your EKG recordings with your doctor or request an expert review from a cardiologist or cardiac technician for an additional cost (expert review available in U.S., U.K., Ireland, and Australia only). Track symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep, to help your doctor get a better understanding of what may be impacting your heart health.
- Now available in Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Bug Fixes
- Resting Heart Rate: Monitor this key indicator of heart health.
- Standard & Guest EKG: Choose Standard EKG to record an EKG throughout the day and select Guest EKG to keep this data separate from your personal reports and insights.
- EKG Analysis: Introducing LifeWatch, a leader in comprehensive cardiac monitoring services. Choose from a Comprehensive review by a board certified cardiologist for $19, or a Quick review by a licensed cardiac technician for $9.
- Free Trial: Continued free trial of Kardia Premium through September 30, 2016.