Abdominal ultrasound pocketcards
iOS Universal Medical
The Abdominal Ultrasound pocketcard app is a comprehensive, pocketsized, sonography report template. It describes normal ultrasound findings and the most common pathologies of the main abdominal organs as well as adjacent organs.
The app includes:
• Predefined building blocks for efficient and fast reporting
• Precise measurements of organ sizes and volumes as well as pathological values
• Various graphs and diagrams (i.e. liver segments, pleural effusion, hydronephrosis)
• Various images (i.e. liver cyst, appendicitis, Ileus)
• Criteria for differentiating cysts and masses
For medical students, interns, residents, nurses and ultrasound technician students.
- iOS 9 bugs fixes,
- User interface design improvements