Morph Age — Image Morphing
50% off for Black Friday!
Morph Age is an application for morphing and warping still images on OS X.
With Morph Age, you can create a QuickTime morphing animation from at least 2 input images.
- You mark key points on each image (such as the contour of the eyes, nose, mouth...) using curves. Any change made on the curves is reflected on the resulting animation through the corresponding distorsion and morphing effect.
- You can preview the result in real time while working on the morphing project.
- You can make the animation longer or shorter.
- When you are satisfied with the result, you can export either a QuickTime movie or a picture.
Morph Age has most of the latest advances in morphing features, including Smart Assist and interactive preview.
- Compatibility with OS X Yosemite
- Removed dependency to 32-bit QuickTime. All video encoding is done with modern AVFoundation APIs.
- Added support for Apple ProRes 4444 output format, including alpha channel, to better support post production workflows.
- Moved to 64-bit
- Support for application sandboxing
- API Modernisation. Removed Garbage Collection dependency.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 10 hours ago
- Creaceed SPRL
- 11.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data