iSubtitle - Soft subtitled movies for your Apple gear
Create soft subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime based player or app.
The first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and use File->Save and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application. You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of tv-shows and movies. Enjoy!
- Add soft, non-destructive subtitles, that won't change or alter the original movie.
- Subtitles can be turned on/off using the interface of the device or application.
- Complete support for multiple languages in the same file.
- Supported devices are iPod, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
- Supported applications are iTunes, QuickTime Player or any app that can play a AVFoundation/QuickTime Movie.
- Built-in subtitle online search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
- Supports all major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass), Spruce (.stl), Scenarist (.scc) and iTunes Timed Text (.itt).
- Matroska subtitles, like ssa/ass and srt, are automatically converted to soft subtitle tracks on import.
- Sync subtitles in real-time using the time offset stepper.
- Automatic and manual metadata tagging.
- Create chapter markers automatically or manually.
- Batch re-encode movies within the application to support your target device or application.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Works perfect with 10.9 Mavericks.
• Please install Perian from www.perian.org to support more input formats like MKV and AVI.
• Sound problems with Perian and AC3 audio? There's an easy fix at http://www.bitfield.se/support/index.html?#1
• If you want FFMPEG export and support for both soft and hard-coded subtitles you should have a look at RoadMovie at http://appstore.com/mac/RoadMovie
• If you are having issues using iSubtitle, we want to help. Please contact us!
- Various user interface updates.
- Can now read and parse font color style tags in .srt files.
- Can save font color styles to embedded subtitles.
- Fixed a rounding error in the .itt exporter.
- Now properly sets the language code for exported .itt files.
- Better handling of unbalanced HTML tags in the .itt exporter.
- Can now export .vtt (WebVTT) subtitle and chapter files.
- Can now export YouTube captions (SRT without styling) subtitle files.
- Improvements for the .ssa subtitle parser.
- Slovenian localization by Ziga Deisinger.
If you are feeling generous with your time please take a moment and give iSubtitle a rating/review in the Mac App Store. Your input and feedback really means a lot. Thx in advance :-)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 04, 2014
- Bitfield AB
- 17.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (60)