Turn your Mac into a TV studio! BoinxTV is a pioneering live production software for creating Live to Disk, Live to Internet and Live to Stage video. Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, sermons, lectures and more using your Mac and multiple cameras.
Awards for BoinxTV
Apple Design Award "Mac OS X Leopard Developer Showcase" 2009 Winner
2010 Editors' Pick, Streaming Media Magazine
Rave Reviews for BoinxTV
"One person can be the producer, director, and the talent. Simply amazing and amazingly empowering." – The Kleper Report
"This can save you many hours of reshooting." – MyMac.com
"With BoinxTV [...] anyone can have their own TV studio and create professional looking videos." – L. Davenport, Silicon Mountain Macintosh User's Group
"If you do 'live' broadcasts, BoinxTV is a program that you NEED to check out." – Creative Mac
"I’ve long been a fan of Boinx products, but this may be their best title yet. It’s very Mac-like, easy to learn for the features it packs and is lots of fun. And that makes for an app I can recommend wholeheartedly." – Dennis Sellers, Macsimum News
"[This application] is sure to be a game changer. BoinxTV is the most powerful application I've ever seen for the Mac." – Mac News Weekly
TV truck without the truck
Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio and more to create a stunning recording or live video. The powerful Layer concept of BoinxTV means that you have virtually endless possibilities for designing your show template.
Live and Recorded
BoinxTV can be used to create a live stream so that people can participate inyour event from all over the world without the need to leave their home. They can just watch it on the internet live. At the same time, BoinxTV creates a recording for your archives. There is no editing of the recording required since all the camera switching and graphical effects are applied during recording.
Professional results despite saving money
BoinxTV is a very low cost way to produce professional shows and to try out new things, like audience participation through Skype-in calls or by Twitter. Beyond that, BoinxTV has capabilities that used to cost a fortune with traditional broadcast class devices such as HD to SD video scaling, video format conversion, character generation and so on. In addition, it can easily be extended to incorporate any kinds of data, from weather to stock prices to sport scores and much more.
• OS Mountain Lion and OS X Lion compatibility.
• Audio output enhancement setup is now saved to the document.
• Resolved some alpha channel issues on ATI graphic cards when running on OS X Lion 10.7
• Avoid tearing of all output views.
• Updated documentation references.
• Resolved some issues where the user could break codesigning of the app, because some files inside the application got revealed in the Finder for editing.
• Keyboard shortcuts should work now in all places of the UI.
• Resolving issues with multiple GPU support.
• Checking for unstable ATI/AMD graphic drivers on some systems on opening a document.
• Audio artifacts and loss of signal issues should be resolved.
• Fullscreen behavior should be more consistent.
• All previews are displayed in Retina resolution when running on a MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
• Completely new audio engine. While not yet offering any new features, the internal architecture of the audio engine has been completely rewritten for improved performance, less latency and better overall audio quality.
• The Delay setting inside the Device Preferences once again works.
• The Enhancements Settings on the audio output mix can now be adjusted by the user.
• Completely rewritten fullscreen output for Lion and Mountain Lion compatibility. A visible effect is that the mouse cursor can no longer overlay the fullscreen output.
• Audio only layer shows correct preview in the sidebar.
• Document resizing works as expected.
• Movie Playback: Major changes to movie playback should cause a lot less issues with memory getting full.
• Sometimes recording would stop all of a sudden when Time Machine was enabled on a machine.
• Various drawing glitches have been fixed.
• The crawl layer (and underlaying Quartz Composer patch) now work on MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
• Many more memory issues have been fixed, resulting in improvements to stability and performance.
• Many more small bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 19, 2013
- Boinx Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- 48.8 MB