DVInfo is a tool to get information about DV-Video files. Those files can contain a lot more information which may be useful.
Usually this information is not easily accessible as it is encoded into the DV stream. For example, DVInfo can retrieve the original date and time of the recording., the original time code on the tape or even some of the camera settings used during recording of the footage.
Dependent on the software and equipment used to transfer your source material, the DV content can be in different container formats. DVInfo supports all commonly used containers, i.e. DV Streams (.dv), QuickTime (.mov) and even AVI files if you have transferred your videos on a PC.
You can preview your videos from inside the application. Export all the collected information as HTML, XML or Tab delimited Text for later processing.
As an independent developer I am happy to listen to my customers. If you have any suggestions or feature request feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
• Add the recording date and time to the file name (Rename)
• Set the file creation date to the recording date
• Select the information to be included in the export
• Select the date format for display if you want something different than ISO 8601
• Improved Help
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 29, 2012
- Scirius Development
- 5.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data