Consistently rated as the highest quality transcoder available, 5DtoRGB is one of the most popular tools for converting footage from HDSLR and other cameras for editing. Post-production professionals rely on 5DtoRGB every day for its high-quality results, and now even novices can batch convert their clips with 5DtoRGB's user-friendly interface.
5DtoRGB Batch offers professional controls typically unavailable in consumer-type video converters. Full control over matrix decoding, luminance range and gamma are some of the options professionals require for consistent color across editing systems. In addition, 5DtoRGB offers GPU processing, DPX output and import of Final Cut Pro XML files. It's this level of control that makes 5DtoRGB Batch a top choice for professional cinematographers and post-production staff.
• Highest quality transcoding available
• Ability to recover missing highlight detail with many cameras
• GPU-accelerated color processing
• Outputs to Apple ProRes 422 (Proxy), 422 (LT), 422, 422 (HQ), 4444 and DPX
• Supports Canon 5D Mark II/III, 7D, T2i/T3i, 60D, Panasonic GH1/GH2 and many other camera brands and models
• Support for Technicolor's CineStyle LUT for Canon cameras
• Frame rate conforming (for converting 50/60p clips to slow motion 25/24p clips)
5DtoRGB is incompatible with the ATI Radeon X1900 video card.
• Fixed corrupted video output with Canon 1DC footage
• Fixed issue that would cause a crash on Intel Core 2 CPUs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 21, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (28)
- 1.6 MB