-- If you find a bug please visit bugs.visualdiffer.com, we want satisfied customers --
Visual Differ compares side-by-side folders and files using colors to visually show differences. From the Folder view it's possible to make operations on folders and files like copying or deleting.
It's possible to compare quickly directories choosing base folders from the context menu. Using the File Filter feature is possible to hide from visualization specific files like .git, .svn directories or the omnipresent .DS_Store files.
The folders comparison can be done using different techniques from the fastest "compare only date and size" to the fine-grained byte-by-byte comparison.
The files comparison is done using the unix diff command this choice makes the result quick, standard and reliable.
It's possible to save work sessions then quickly reopen them to compare directories hierarchies or directly two specific files.
- 0000121: [General] copy does not preserve source file time stamps
- 0000164: [General] Let user see and choose exclusion filters and compare options before initiating compare
- 0000169: [Files differ] The UI remains 'dirty' after saving file with modification
- 0000170: [Folders differ] Display filter set to 'No Orphan' hides not matching files
- 0000168: [Folders differ] Filter files from 'Excluding by name/ext' doesn't update the UI correctly
- 0000156: [Folders differ] Show difference count per folder on status bar
- 0000161: [Folders differ] Folder timestamps misset when copying folders
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 23, 2013
- Davide Ficano
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (61)
- 1.5 MB