Welcome to SimpleFTP, the easy to use FTP & SFTP (Secure FTP) client for the Apple Macintosh®. SimpleFTP runs on Mac OS X® 10.6 or higher. SimpleFTP is a file transfer product, modeled on the RFC 959 File Transfer Protocol (FTP) Internet standard, that emphasizes simplicity and ease of use.
SimpleFTP features include:
- Multi-threaded -- you can have an unlimited number of simultaneous connections to different servers.
- File transfer resume of uploads and downloads (if supported by the server).
- Seamless multi file and folder transfers and deletion.
- Bookmarks for easy access to commonly used servers.
- Drag & Drop support. Transferring files is as easy as dragging a file or folder!
- Supports the most popular UNIX®, Microsoft Windows®, IBM OS/2® and Apple Macintosh® FTP/SFTP servers.
- Supports regular FTP, FTP over TLS and Secure FTP.
- Smart Synchronization, including Upload only or Download only modes.
- 32 and 64 bit compatible.
- Fixed saved bookmarks not opening on a double-click.
- Added option to disable TLS check on FTP connections.
- Fixed and sped up Synchronization routines.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2013
- On-Core Software LLC
- Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- 3.1 MB