Norton Identity Safe (for Safari)
NEW! Norton™ Identity Safe for Safari is a free cloud-based password synchronization service that lets you log in to your favorite sites easier, faster and securely — wherever you go.
Identity Safe saves and remembers your user names and passwords as you browse the web. It can also sync them from your Mac to your PC and mobile devices – simply download the PC version or mobile app at https://identitysafe.norton.com. Once configured, you’ll also be able to import existing Identity Safe passwords from your PC back to your Mac and mobile devices.
Time Saving and Convenient
•Eliminates password hassles by saving and remembering your user names and passwords.
•Automatically syncs login information across computers and mobile devices.
•Stores your information securely in the cloud using a password-protected vault that only you can access.
•Uses industry standard 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data.
Fixed issue with Logins not showing up
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 08, 2012
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (27)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (67)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Norton Family
• Norton Identity Safe – Secure password manager
• Norton Mobile Security – Lost Phone Finder
• Norton Snap QR Code Reader
• Symantec Certificate Intelligence Center for Mobile
• Symantec eDiscovery Exchange
• Symantec Events
• Symantec File Share Encryption for iOS
• Symantec GSC 2015
• Symantec ITMS Admin
• Symantec Mobile Encryption for iOS
• Symantec Mobile Management Agent
• Symantec O3
• Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) Mobile
• Symantec Protection Center Mobile
• Symantec Secure Web
• Symantec SEP 12
• Symantec Work Mail
• TouchDown for Aruba
• VIP Access for iPad
• VIP Access for iPhone
• Work File
• WSMC Navigator