myPoint Light S
Modern computers with multiple high resolution displays present us with the "where is my mouse" problem. myPoint solves it using three different techniques - a momentary or permanent mouse locator, a crosshair and a permanent mouse halo.
• Momentary mouse locator is a visual effect active up to few seconds. It can be an animated or static ring.
• Permanent mouse locator is a static ring only.
• Crosshair displays two thin lines across the mouse position.
• Permanent mouse halo highlights the mouse cursor using an image shown around it. A free online halo gallery is available.
All tools are highly customizable: geometry, transparency, animation speed, hotkeys, mouse gesture, events.
Mouse Locator reveals the mouse cursor position with a gently animated or static ring.
- Hotkey combination.
- Single modifier key.
- Mouse gesture.
- Mouse movement between screens.
- Mouse movement after a period of inactivity.
- At the end of the animation.
- At the end of the display period.
- On mouse click.
- By hotkey.
- Colors and opacity.
- Size and thickness.
- Animated or static.
- Animation speed and repetition.
- Momentary or permanent.
• The locator module can be disabled.
Crosshair displays two thin lines across the mouse position.
• Visible in full screen on all monitors or only on monitor with mouse pointer.
• Customizable performance, gauge, color, transparency, center and offset from mouse.
• Hotkey to toggle the tool.
Mouse Halo is an image permanently shown around the mouse cursor. The classic halo is a ring surrounding the cursor. However any image can be used as a halo source. Even more the image can be positioned aside of the cursor. A free online halo gallery is accessible from the preferences panel - an easy way to import new halos. The user can create its own halos too.
- Hotkey to toggle the halo visibility.
- Hotkey to show the next halo from the predefined halo set.
- Size and opacity.
- Rotation speed and direction.
- Offset from mouse position.
- Flip, shrink or cut the image.
- Select preferred halos in so called halo set.
• Preinstalled halo pack.
- Classic: daisy chain, ancient ornaments, fan, amber mosaic, ring shadow.
- Reading lines: thin, thick, stick shadow.
- Rulers: horizontal, vertical.
- Crosshair, big arrow.
- Diagonals: two stars, twin spark.
• Free online halo gallery.
- The gallery is accessible from preferences panel.
- Browse & click to import new halos.
- Never-ending update of new halos.
• Unlimited user created halos.
• The halo module can be disabled.
• General features:
- Tools are visible in full screen on all monitors.
- Customizable hotkeys to handle tools.
- Hotkey to show or hide application menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Common Preferences panel for all settings.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- When myPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- myPoint neither changes the shape of mouse pointer nor hides it.
••• If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, or just want to share with us your feedback please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to answer you in 24 hours.
- Reduced CPU load.
- Revised Locator settings and behavior.
- Refined integration with OS X Yosemite.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Code Race
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (20)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• myPoint Coordinates
• myPoint Grid
• myPoint Heavy Shade
• myPoint Pro
• myPoint Shade