This app was removed from the App Store.
iCluster - The DX-Cluster database
Mac OS Utilities
iCluster is for HAM, SWL (Short wave radio listeners) or for everybody who want’s to know, what’s going on on the amateur radio frequencies.
This App connects you to the so called international DX-Cluster database in realtime. The results are analyzed and displayed in an easy to read overview.
The content can be filtered by frequency (e.g. 80m, 40m etc.) or mode (CW = Morse, Beakon or digital modes). Shortwave up to VHF frequencies are supported (from 160m to 6m and 70cm).
Calls (the callsign of the operators) will be decoded automatically by the App. This allows even inexperienced users to know the countries of the operators.
iCluster is an ideal tool for amateur radio operators for field days or contests. But also unlicensed users can use iCluster to find out the frequencies for their shortwave scanner or short wave radio receiver.
- Real time DX-Cluster database
- Display up to 100 entries per request
- Filter by frequency or mode
- Frequencies between 160m and 6mm (1.8 MHz to 47 GHz)
- Decoding of call signs to display name of the country
- Settings will be saved
- Low bandwith usage
- No HAM license or registering required
- The issue with empty lists has been solved now
- Fixed a compatibility issue with later OS Versions