Hiding is a small tool to hide all opened applications with one click.
If you don't want that Hiding appears as a window, you can switch to "Hiding Mini". If you have activated Hiding Mini, the window closes and a little icon appears in your menubar. So you can control Hiding in the menubar.
Of course, you can even use Hiding faster with global shortcuts. Simply go into the preferences and set shortcuts for all actions.
• Instantly hiding all opened applications
• Control Hiding in the menubar
• System-wide shortcuts for using Hiding
• Optionally Dock Icon
• Different startup-modes
• Growl Notifications
• Optimized graphics for the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display
• You can now hide the Dock Icon
• You can now set different startup-modes
• Growl Notifications are now optionally
• Optimized graphics for Retina Displays
• Ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
• Added sandboxing
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 25, 2012
- Schliep GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- 0.9 MB