Fibo Bookmark Tool
Fibo - the all-in-one Bookmark Tool.
Clicking your way through the finder to access a file or folder you frequently use can be tiring and cumbersome. Furthermore Bookmarks or frequently accessed files are distributed around all your favorite programs and not always fast to recover.
Having all your bookmarks from different programs sorted in one central place can give your organized mind the much deserved rest.
With Fibo you have instant access to your favorite websites, emails, vCards, songs and videos, files, folders and apps.
How it works:
Add a bookmark over the Fibo Menu or a keyboard shortcut you defined.
Depending on the active program Fibo will add a bookmark to a website, an email, a vCard, a song or video, to files, folders or apps.
You have access to your bookmarks from a dropdown menu in your menu bar.
You can sort your bookmarks by name, date or popularity and easily edit them in the preferences.
Currently Fibo can generate bookmarks from the following programs:
- Address Book
- You can add multiple files, emails or vCards at once
- define a shortcut in the preferences to add bookmarks with just a keypress
- you can change the title of a bookmark in the preferences
- use the implemented growl-support to get notifications about the bookmarks that have been added
- sorting your bookmarks by popularity sorts the bookmarks according to the number of times you selected a bookmark
- press the option-key when selecting a bookmark to remove it after launch
- press the control-key when selecting a bookmark to quickly remove it
- press the command-key when selecting a file to access the folder of that file instead of opening the file
fixed a problem with recording keyboard shortcuts on lion
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 19, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.5 MB