Export Address Book
Since 2006, Export Address Book is the Swiss Army Knife for exporting local contacts and iCloud synced contacts directly into an Excel file and many, many other formats like CSV, tab-delimited text, XML+XSLT and customizable vCards. It supports contact properties with custom labels and comes with predefined export templates for common applications such as Outlook for Windows. You can also create your own templates.
- Can create native Excel files. Import your contacts hassle-free into Excel, Numbers or FileMaker - with dates, leading zeros and special chars (umlauts etc.) preserved!
- Includes pre-defined generic and special export templates for common applications such as Outlook for Windows (good for online address books, too), Gmail (requires OS X 10.9) and others.
- Lets you create an unlimited number of custom export templates to make repeated exports easier.
- Can export contact properties with custom labels.
- Gives you total control and flexibility of what data you want to export: You are able to select which contacts or groups to export, which fields from those contacts and in which order to export them.
- Lets you export single contacts, groups, smart groups or any combination thereof.
- Exports hidden Address Book fields like Creation date, Modification date, Unique Identifier and Group Membership (as comma-separated list).
- Can create customized vCards (3.0 format only!). You can decide which data of a contact should be included in the vCard.
- Supports Contact’s Distribution List feature.
- Localized to English and German. Additionally, the languages listed on the right are supported when displaying field and label names.
- Fixes a vCard format issue
- Includes an improved Fritz!Box Adressbuch XML Template (Thanks to Lutz Bergmann)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 21, 2014
- Stefan Keller
- 2.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (76)