PeakHour is a beautiful, network traffic visualiser that lives in your Mac OS menu bar. It provides an instant view of your Internet or WiFi activity in real-time.
PeakHour is perfect for monitoring your network devices: Internet, WiFi, NAS, servers and more. PeakHour gives you a real-time visual view of how much bandwidth your devices are using.
PeakHour can also track individual total usage (optionally over an automatically reset monthly period), and can also track your Internet usage if you're on a capped or limited monthly allowance.
Some uses for PeakHour:
- Monitor your Internet usage in real-time.
- Help determine the optimum placement of your Wireless Access Point for maximum performance or troubleshoot slow WiFi.
- Track how much Internet data you're using to make sure you don't go over your monthly allowance.
- Help troubleshoot Internet performance problems and slowdowns.
- Check your ISP is providing the speeds you're paying for.
- Monitor the performance of your network and connected devices: NAS, servers and other network devices.
◆ Can monitor any capable, SNMP-enabled or UPnP-enabled device. Note if you are unsure if you device supports these things. download the free PeakHour Compatibility Check tool (see the sidebar).
◆ Monitor multiple devices at once.
◆ Drop-down display showing real-time upload / download graph and router information.
◆ Detailed usage summary means your monthly consumption is always available at a glance.
◆ Configuration Assistant makes it easy to set up your various devices to monitor.
◆ Configurable display:
- Units (eg. MB/sec vs Mbit/sec)
- Scale (Automatic or fixed)
- Graph smoothing
- Graph colors
- Lots more
◆ Optimised for Retina displays.
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
PeakHour requires SNMP or UPnP to be supported on enabled in order to monitor a device. We have created the PeakHour Compatibility Check tool to help you determine if your device(s) work with PeakHour. Grab it from the Mac AppStore (it's free) before purchasing if you are unsure.
PLEASE if you are having problems getting this app to work with your router, contact us and we will do our best to assist.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (36)
- 2.6 MB