This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Utilities
DVR.Webcam: iCloud Edition is a cloud-based DVR (digital video recorder) app that uses Apple's iCloud Drive as its cloud storage. The app turns your mac into a cloud-based surveillance tool.
The app supports the built-in cameras on the computer, as well as IP cameras on your network.
The app automatically records camera’s video (in the case of built-in camera, audio as well) and streams it over to your personal iCloud account. You can define X number of days to keep the DVR recordings in the cloud, and the software will automatically manage the storage for you.
You can view your DVR recordings stored on iCloud within the app itself. You can even view live recording remotely from another computer or device using a web browser.
For example, you can record your mac's camera at home, and remotely view it on your iOS device when you are away. The app helps you keep an eye on what's happening at home. Better yet, you will have the recorded evidence should anything happens.
There is no need to configure firewall or router for remote viewing. Recording is secured within iCloud, and therefore it is still available even if your device is stolen.
The free app supports up to 8 hours of DVR recording. Unlimited recording can be upgraded via in app purchase.
* Built-in camera support with audio.
* IP camera support (MJPEG, JPEG and H.264 cameras).
* Motion detection with email alert.
* Remote viewing from another device (mac or iOS).
* Remote viewing from web using your iCloud account.
* Recording playback and export.
* Free up to 8 hours of continuous recording.
* The app supports a large number of IP cameras models such as Axis, Foscam, Trendnet, D-Link, Panasonic, Geovision, etc.
Improve reliability and bug fixes.
Updated the OS requirement.