Mac OS Utilities
Problems/suggestions/issues/questions: Check out the troubleshooting notes below. If they don't help, please email me at email@example.com to help sort them out!
CloudClip Manager lets you automatically share your clipboard items between all your devices.
It’s a handy menu of your recent clipboard items.
And the automatic iCloud sync makes it the easiest way to transfer phone numbers, locations, notes, and more between your Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
On the Mac: Any time you copy something to the clipboard, it automatically syncs to iCloud. Open CloudClip on your iOS device to access it.
On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Copy something to the clipboard, open CloudClip to start the sync, and then access it from the CloudClip menu on your Mac.
Works between all your Macs and iOS devices!
It's very useful.
-Syncs your last 5-50 (15 by default) clipboard items, either manually or automatically.
-Will ignore clips from 1Password.
-Easily clear items individually or all at once with the Clear menu.
Global hotkey: Access the CloudClip menu with Control+Option+Command+V.
- Requires iCloud.
- iOS sync requires CloudClip for iOS, available in the iTunes App Store.
- For older operating system users: OS versions older than OS X Yosemite and iOS 8 are not compatible with newer OS versions. See our website for more information.
If things don't seem to be working properly, try the following on all your devices. (iCloud settings are found at Settings -> iCloud on your iOS devices, and System Preferences -> iCloud on your Macs.)
- Check all your devices are using the same iCloud account.
- Check iCloud Drive (or Documents & Data for older operating systems) is enabled on all your devices. (See below for notes on iCloud Drive.)
- Try restarting your devices.
- Try disabling and then re-enabling iCloud Drive on your devices.
- See our website for more information on using CloudClip with older versions of iOS and OS X.
If those don't seem to do the trick, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
• Fixes for some rare crashes
• Improved error handling