Problems/suggestions/issues/questions: Check out the troubleshooting notes below. If they don't help, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to help sort them out!
CloudClip Manager lets you automatically share your clipboard items between all your devices.
It’s a handy menu of your recent clipboard items.
And the automatic iCloud sync makes it the easiest way to transfer phone numbers, locations, notes, and more between your Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
On the Mac: Any time you copy something to the clipboard, it automatically syncs to iCloud. Open CloudClip on your iOS device to access it.
On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Copy something to the clipboard, open CloudClip to start the sync, and then access it from the CloudClip menu on your Mac.
Works between all your Macs and iOS devices!
It's incredibly useful.
-Syncs your last 15 clipboard items, either manually or automatically.
-Will ignore clips from 1Password.
-Easily clear items individually or all at once with the Clear menu.
Global hotkey: Access the CloudClip menu with Control+Option+Command+V.
- Requires iCloud.
- iOS sync requires CloudClip for iOS, available in the iTunes App Store.
- For OS X Yosemite and iOS 8, see notes below for information about iCloud Drive
If things don't seem to be working properly, try the following on all your devices. (iCloud settings are found at Settings -> iCloud on your iOS devices, and System Preferences -> iCloud on your Macs.)
- Check all your devices are using the same iCloud account.
- Check Documents & Data or iCloud Drive is enabled on all your devices. (See below for notes on iCloud Drive.)
- Try restarting your devices.
- Try disabling and then re-enabling Documents & Data or iCloud Drive on your devices.
- iCloud Drive is a replacement feature, introduced in iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite, for the Documents & Data feature in older versions of iOS.
- OS X Yosemite requires iCloud Drive, and will not sync with older versions of OS X or iOS.
- iOS 8 supports either iCloud Drive (to sync with OS X Yosemite) or Documents & Data (to sync with older versions of iOS and OS X).
- You can enable iCloud Drive in Settings -> iCloud on your iOS 8+ devices, and System Preferences -> iCloud on OS X.
- Once you upgrade to iCloud Drive, older versions will no longer sync at all. The upgrade is irreversible.
- See this Apple Support document for more information: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT201104
If those don't seem to do the trick, email me at email@example.com. Thanks!
Updated menu icons with support for OS X Yosemite dark mode.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2014
- Thinkbitz Software Studio
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (5)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (31)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Grazing Push
• Grazing Web Browser
• PixTrack - Tracklogger with Dropbox Sync