Problems/suggestions/issues/questions: Check out the troubleshooting notes below. If they don't help, please email me at email@example.com to help sort them out!
CloudClip Manager lets you automatically share your clipboard items between all your devices.
It’s a handy menu of your recent clipboard items.
And the automatic iCloud sync makes it the easiest way to transfer phone numbers, locations, notes, and more between your Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
On the Mac: Any time you copy something to the clipboard, it automatically syncs to iCloud. Open CloudClip on your iOS device to access it.
On the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Copy something to the clipboard, open CloudClip to start the sync, and then access it from the CloudClip menu on your Mac.
Works between all your Macs and iOS devices!
It's incredibly useful.
-Syncs your last 15 clipboard items, either manually or automatically.
-Will ignore clips from 1Password.
-Easily clear items individually or all at once with the Clear menu.
Global hotkey: Access the CloudClip menu with Control+Option+Command+V.
- Requires iCloud.
- iOS sync requires CloudClip for iOS, available in the iTunes App Store.
- On iOS 8, DO NOT UPGRADE to iCloud Drive unless you're running OS X Yosemite Beta on your Mac.
- CloudClip Manager 1.2 is compatible with the older version of CloudClip (version 1.1) available for iOS 6 devices.
If things don't seem to be working properly, try the following on all your devices. (iCloud settings are found at Settings -> iCloud on your iOS devices, and System Preferences -> iCloud on your Macs.)
- Check all your devices are using the same iCloud account.
- Check "Documents & Data" is enabled on all your devices.
- Try restarting your devices.
- Try disabling and then re-enabling "Documents & Data" on your devices.
- iCloud Drive on iOS 8 is only compatible with OS X Yosemite. If you accidentally upgraded to iCloud Drive, a preview version of OS X Yosemite is available from Apple.
If those don't seem to do the trick, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 22, 2014
- Thinkbitz Software Studio
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (26)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Grazing Push
• Grazing Web Browser
• PixTrack - Tracklogger with Dropbox Sync