Batch File Redate Lite
Mac OS Utilities
Batch to change date for tens of thousands files or photos.
The tutorial video is available on our website
How it works:
1. Drop folders or files onto the Import Files icon.
2.Select template or set parameters
3.Preview & Start Redating
- The lite version is limited to import 5 files at a time.
- Independently change created | modified | shot | digitized | original time
- Independently offset created | modified | shot | digitized | original time
- Highly configurable
- Enable save configuration as a template for future use
- Some built-in cases to show you how to use this app
For image file type:
This app will keep the file size as same as its origin and
do not cause any loss of quality.
- Works on :
JPG | JPEG | PNG | TIF | TIFF | DNG | RAW | 3FR | PPM | DCR | ORF | ARW | RAF | NEF | CR2 | RW2 | IIQ | MEF | MRW | PEF | MOS | ERF | BMP | GIF | ICNS | ICO | JP2 | J2K | JPF | JPX | JPM | MJ2|
Stay seconds the mouse cursor on the buttons to get help tips.
Support raw image formates : NEF | CR2 | RAW | DNG ...