Mac OS Travel
Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-day trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
Updated BaseCamp to conform to GDPR privacy requirements
Improved MTP device support
Removed online components of Garmin Adventures
Removed Garmin Cloud Drive support
Removed Garmin Connect find and upload
Removed Picassa photo sharing