Mac OS Travel
Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-day trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
- Fixed hidden Trip Planner to/from quick search text fields issue.
- Fixed create adventure issue with continue button being greyed out.
- Fixed POI information window crash.
- Fixed double-click adventure crash.
- Fixed phantom Trip Planner add-POI quick search issue.
- Fixed Trip Planner print itinerary issue.