Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-day trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
Fixed issue with route calculation not completing on newer Unicode maps (such as City Navigator Europe)
Fixed issue with trip planner sometimes failing to create a trip on newer Unicode maps (such as City Navigator Europe)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 07, 2014
- 60.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (182)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BaseCamp Mobile
• Garmin BlueChart® Mobile
• Garmin Connect™ Mobile
• Garmin Fit
• Garmin Helm™
• Garmin HomePort
• Garmin HUD North America
• Garmin N. America
• Garmin Smartphone Link
• Garmin Tracker
• Garmin U.S.A.
• Garmin UK & Ireland
• Garmin VIRB Edit
• Garmin VIRB™
• Garmin víago™
• Garmin WebUpdater
• Garmin Western Europe
• POI Loader