Mac OS Travel
Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Plan multi-day trips using Yelp® and your map data
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery and topographic raster maps.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
• Create, share and download Garmin Adventures (http://adventures.garmin.com)
- Added support to delete and update waypoints on select FIT wearable devices, specifically Fenix3.
- Updated Garmin Express instructions.
- Made it easier to see and access BirdsEye help.
- Added user preference to configure mouse hover tool tips.
- Added map selection and searching to the Create Route dialog.
- Consolidated route toolbar items.
- Added hotkey (Ctrl) to draw direct segments while routing.
- Added postal code searches for applicable map products.
- Added icons for VIRB and wearables.
- Improved address searching for German HERE map products.
- Fixed restoring backups issue.
- Fixed import fit data crash.
- Fixed retina related out of memory crashes.
- Fixed video playback on welcome page.
- Fixed Trip Planner export crash.
- Fixed default Adventure photo issue.
- Fixed various Trip Planner issues.
- Improved reading of VIRB FIT files.
- Fixed duplicate waypoint issue when transferring routes to devices.
- Fixed issue with importing and exporting KML.
- Fixed issue where route information was not showing in tool tips.