Tweetbot for Twitter
Mac OS Social Networking
Tweetbot is an award-winning, native Twitter client for the Mac. This full-featured client has fantastic support for multiple accounts and lists. It also has powerful mute filters, multiple column views, and much more.
Designed for OS X.
Tweetbot feels right at home in Yosemite with its beautiful interface, animations, support for Retina Displays and Notification Center.
Multiple Columns & Windows.
Open saved searches, lists, mentions, direct message conversations and more into columns or windows and never miss a tweet.
Hide tweets that you don’t want to see for a short period or forever. Mute people, hashtags, or tweets via keywords (includes regex).
Multiple Device Sync.
If you use Tweetbot on iOS, your timeline, unread status, and mute filters will automatically stay in sync so you can always continue where you left off across devices.
Support for 3rd Party Services.
Tweetbot supports bitly, CloudApp, Droplr, img.ly, Instapaper, Mobypicture, Pinboard, Pocket, Readability, and yfrog
- Very recently Twitter added new API to allow sending of images via DM and now you can too
- When replying to a Tweet the names of the users you are replying to no longer count against the 140 character limit
- Ability to do a "Classic" reply, just hold control while clicking on the reply button. Note in this mode all user names still count towards the 140 character limit.
- Fixes an issue where fullscreen Tweetbot window may not have resized when screen resolution changed.
- Fixes a potential crasher when viewing collections for a user that had a large number of collections.
- Fixes an issue in tweet detail view where multiple image tweets the first and second images would be below the 3rd and 4th.