Mac OS Social Networking
--- MacLife Editor's Choice ---
flickery is a great new way to use and enjoy flickr with your Mac.
Whether you want to share, download, browse, comment or manage photos on flickr, flickery has got you covered.
- Upload videos and photos after retouching them, adding tags, titles, descriptions and gps locations
- Converts RAW files and video files that are not supported by flickr
- Use twitter to announce uploads, galleries, groups, photosets or items you like
- Organize photos and videos in your photostream with photosets and groups
- Manage your favorites and galleries
- Tag your items with a little help from the integrated tags browser
- Extensive search options - search by text, tags, users and even locations
- Follow all of your contacts' uploads or browse them one by one
- Enjoy great shots in "Explore", look for items taken near your current location and check out shots in your groups
- Use the browser to take a quick look at items
- Use the windowed mode to get a more detailed look
- Use the fullscreen mode to see nothing but the photo or video in full detail
and many more...
--- What customers say about flickery ---
"This is great!" - Ian, UK App Store, 5 Star Review
"A dream come true for all flickr users!" - Alexander, Austrian App Store, 5 Star Review
"flickr Deluxe" - Bastian, German App Store , 5 Star Review
"A reason to date Flickr again" - Ghostbeezy, US App Store, 5 Star Review
--- What the Press says about flickery ---
"Flickery is faster, cleaner, and arguably an all-around better experience than Flickr." - Mac|Life
"flickery's a great application for both novice and serious Flickr users, it looks fantastic and it's very simple to use." - Macworld.com
"The search is excellent, and the additional features such as organizing sets and favorites make flickery one of the best desktop Flickr experiences I've found." - tuaw.com
Learn to love flickr all over again - by using it the Mac way: with flickery!
flickery requires an internet connection to browse and upload to flickr.
For all the latest news on flickery be sure to follow @flickeryApp or @eternalstorms on Twitter!
Due to API restrictions, flickery now requires at least macOS Lion (version 10.7.3)
My apologies for the lack of updates on flickery. I had begun work on version 2.0, but then that whole Yahoo sale happened and I was unsure about how things would turn out.
Now that flickr is in the hands of SmugMug, I'm more confident about where things are going.
Again, I'm sorry!
Bug fixes in flickery v1.9.45:
- Fixed a crash that occurred in some cases when trying to load galleries
- Fixed a bug that caused creating screenshots in the upload-view not to work
- Fixed a bug that caused locations not to work properly
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when cancelling uploads
- Now uses the AVFoundation video-APIs available on macOS Lion and up