Wikibot Lite - A Wikipedia Articles Reader
Wikibot makes reading Wikipedia articles a joy. Whether you want to learn more about the places around you, entertain yourself with random articles, or research your favorite TV show, Wikibot has you covered! With a beautifully crafted interface, customizable display options, and killer features like tabbed browsing, language switching, a read-later queue and offline caching, you'll simply love it!
The display is customizable to give you the best reading experience. You can easily change the font size, the font type, the margins, and the color scheme.
UPGRADE TO PRO VERSION
- No ads
- Read it Later Queue
- iCloud syncing across all iOS devices of history, bookmarks, folders, and read later queue
- Browse in 36 different languages
- Easily find similar articles by category
- Easily view different languages of the same article
BOOKMARKS AND FOLDERS
Save your favorite articles as bookmarks. Come back to them whenever you want, immediately!
Sometimes you're reading an article and find great links that you want to read, but you don't to interrupt your current article. What do you do? Simply right click on the link to add it to your Read-It-Later queue. The article will be downloaded in the background for immediate access when you're ready.
Use the normal keyboard shortcut (command + F) to search inside of articles!
Articles and images are cached for offline use until you delete them. Enjoy Wikipedia while you're on the plane, on a train, or in a submarine!
FULLY OFFLINE VERSION
If you need offline access to the complete Wikipedia corpus on your iOS device or Mac, please search for "Wiki Offline" on the App Store, also by Avocado Hills. It is temporarily on sale to celebrate the Wikibot launch!
Look for Wikibot on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch as well!
Don't be afraid to get in touch with us. User input is greatly appreciated -- in fact, most new features are suggested by users like yourself!
✪ Now works with proxy internet connections
✪ "Favorites" is now "Bookmarks", and "Settings" is now "Preferences" consistently throughout the interface
✪ Can now drag the icons on bookmarks as well as the text
✪ Context menu for sidebar items now works properly
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 22, 2012
- Avocado Hills
- 1.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (20)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Avocado Scanner - Scan and Fax PDF Documents, Receipts, Business Cards
• Battery Guard
• Blur My Screen - Design Custom Background Images and Wallpapers
• Blurred Backgrounds, Wallpapers and Lock Screens for iOS 7
• CalenStar Pro - Google Calendar Client Edition
• Clarity - Magnifying Glass Flashlight
• Disk Cleaner Pro
• Emoji Emoticons Pro — Best Emojis Emoticon Keyboard Art with Text Tricks for SMS, Facebook and Twitter
• Quotebot — 30,000 Great Quotes!
• RadiCal - The Weekly Calendar
• Scanner Deluxe - Scan and Fax Documents, Receipts, Business Cards to PDF
• Translator Free - Global Language Translation
• Translator Pro - Global Language Translation
• Wiki Offline 2 — Take Wikipedia With You
• Wiki Offline — A Wikipedia Experience
• Wikibot 2 — A Wikipedia Articles Reader
• Wikibot — A Wikipedia Articles Reader
• Wikitravel Offline
• Worldly — A Wiki Voyage Offline Travel Guide