VoodooPad is a place to write down your notes and thoughts. Plant ideas, images, lists and anything else you need to keep track of and VoodooPad will grow with you, without getting in the way. You can even drag and drop folders, images, applications, or URLs into VoodooPad — they're linked up just like on the web. And with powerful search, nothing will be lost or out of reach.
Do you ever have a bit of information that you're not sure where to file? Put it in VoodooPad, it won't mind. Because the more you put into it, the more useful VoodooPad becomes.
Organize your shopping, travel, and home repair by importing coupons, important receipts, & travel documents into VoodooPad. Link to favorite items, preferred stores, hotels, rental companies, and other businesses. Create lists detailing your plans!
Need to share your VoodooPad document? Export it as a PDF ePub, or even HTML to make your own website. Maybe you want to collaborate with a few friends? Put it on a shared Dropbox folder and edit away. Need VoodooPad on the go? Use VoodooPad for iOS to access your document on the iPhone or iPad. VoodooPad even has a built-in web server to share documents over a local network.
With VoodooPad's powerful encryption you can easily organize passwords, usernames, registration information, and accounts. You can encrypt single pages or your entire document.
Keep your research organized and logical by taking advantage of VoodooPad's wiki links, collections, tags, aliases, and powerful search. Import research articles, class notes, and link to websites. Merge and split your information as it grows!
VoodooPad has a new home at Plausible Labs! Come visit us and say hello at http://plausible.coop/
• Fixed a bug where exporting for web with the downloadable web app setting wasn't writing out correct app.manifest files when pages had spaces in the name.
• Fixed a bug where using the clear formatting text style would cause VP to crash if the cursor was at the very end of a text page with no selection.
• Fixed a bug where the VP would crash when using the built in webserver to load a page that was missing in the bundle.
• ePub fixes.
• No longer warning about formatting loss on plain text or markdown pages when using the Edit In… menu item.
• Web Export will now try and write out image tags with width/height for embedded images in RTF pages, and do the right thing with regards to DPI so that you can have Retina-ready images in your document.
• Fixed a bug where Acorn images weren't rendered at the correct DPI in rich text pages.
• Fixed a bug where linking to PDF files on the web export page index wasn't working.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 10, 2013
- Plausible Labs
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (48)