Verto Studio 3D
One of the first 3D design apps to fully support the retina display on the new macbook pro with OSX Mountain Lion! Fully-compatible with retina, with Verto Studio you can completely utilize your retina screen real-estate while viewing and editing your 3D scenes in maximum detail with stellar performance.
Verto Studio 3D is an innovative, fully-functional 3D modeling program designed to rival over-complicated studio modeling programs. It strives to push the boundaries of what is capable on the mac while retaining as simplistic of an interface as possible.
The software is designed for all ranges of users, from professional 3D modelers, to beginners looking to get their feet wet in 3D content generation. Use it to build quick 3D mockups or fully functional environments for mobile applications. Verto Studio is an ideal solution for mobile 3D content generation because it bridges the gap between design and mobile 3D content generation.
With use of the "auto tool", the user can intuitively gesture using taps, swipes, pinches and twirls to quickly alter the scene as they see fit.
Let Verto be your launchpad into mobile 3D by easily importing models of any size and effortlessly exporting them for display on the iPad and iPhone mobile devices.
Verto Studio includes the following features:
- Import for the following formats: Collada ( .dae ), Blender 3D ( .blend ), 3ds Max 3DS ( .3ds ), 3ds Max, ASE ( .ase ), Wavefront Object ( .obj ), Stanford Polygon Library ( .ply ), AutoCAD DXF ( .dxf ), LightWave ( .lwo ), Modo ( .lxo ), Stereolithography ( .stl ), AC3D ( .ac ), Milkshape 3D ( .ms3d ), TrueSpace ( .cob,.scn ), Valve Model ( .smd,.vta ), Quake I Mesh ( .mdl ), Quake II Mesh ( .md2 ), Quake III Mesh ( .md3 ), Quake III BSP ( .pk3 ), Return to Castle Wolfenstein ( .mdc ), Doom 3 ( .md5* ), Biovision BVH ( .bvh ), CharacterStudio Motion ( .csm ), DirectX X ( .x ), BlitzBasic 3D ( .b3d ), Quick3D ( .q3d,.q3s ), Ogre XML ( .mesh.xml ), Irrlicht Mesh ( .irrmesh ), Irrlicht Scene ( .irr ), Neutral File Format ( .nff ), Sense8 WorldToolKit ( .nff ), Object File Format ( .off ), PovRAY Raw ( .raw ), Terragen Terrain ( .ter ), 3D GameStudio ( .mdl ), 3D GameStudio Terrain ( .hmp ), Izware Nendo ( .ndo )
- Export to Collada/dae, STL, PLY, and OBJ formats!
- Multi-touch support for rotate and pinch gestures for editing.
- Verto Studio mobile file format support and exchange via email
- Mesh generation
- Image rendering support
-- Terrain generator (height field)
-- 3D Sketch tool
- Mesh Augmentation
-- Polygon extrusion
-- Polygon subdivision
-- Texture coordinate editor
- Editing features
-- Vertex Translation/Rotation/Scaling
-- Material editor
-- Texture mapping
-- Texture coordinate editing
-- Laplacian smooth
-- Camera to texture (ipad 2)
-- Lighting editor
- Multiple camera modes (top, bottom, left, right, front, back, free)
- Simultaneous camera view with 4-view split screen.
- Orthographic projection mode for engineering and CAD applications
- Scene append to merge scenes together.
Major feature release
- Added support for quadrilateral faces
-- added support for importing files with quads
- Export feature improvements
-- Can now export to Collada/dae, STL, PLY, and OBJ formats!
- Drastically improved rendering performance on retina displays by disabling anti-aliasing by default.
- Added a 4-way split screen mode which allows you to view and edit using multiple camera angles all at once.
- Added a "camera view" window for easy-access to camera view options
- "Separate" edit command which allows you to split meshes up into smaller editable objects.
- Added the "cylinder" primitive type
- "Verto Community" - a service for communicating and sharing artwork with other users of Verto Studio
- Added a preferences panel which allows customization of many features
- Copy/paste between scenes will now correctly copy material and texture properties
- Fixed a bug with import which caused models to occasionally load in the wrong place
- Tons of bugfixes and stability enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 16, 2013
- Michael. L. Farrell
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- 7.6 MB