To-Do Queue is an intuitive and simple to use to-do item organizer (with sync capability). Quickly capture tasks as you think of them and then view them ordered by Priority, Title or Due Date.
To-Do Queue is about balance - quickly enter just a checklist, or go a step further and add priority and due date. It's your choice, with fast entry either way. Combine that with synchronization between Mac, iPhone and iPad, then you won't want to spend more for any other to-do app!
Where To-Do Queue really shines is its cross-platform support. iPad and iPhone versions of To-Do Queue are also available (sold separately on the iTunes App Store). Each version of To-Do Queue includes full synchronization capability (via your own free Dropbox account - it's secure and reliable with no extra charges). You can take your tasks with you on your iPhone or iPad, and then sync any additions or changes back to your Mac with the click of a button.
To-Do Queue provides the capabilities you need, with a balance of style and ease of use. Many to-do apps make life even more complicated with too many decisions to make for each task. To-Do Queue allows you to quickly capture and organize your tasks with minimal effort.
• Clean and efficient user interface
• Synchronization of tasks between Mac, iPhone and iPad
• Full backup/restore with dated restore points
• Sort tasks by Priority, Title or Due Date
• Quickly switch between Active and Completed views
• Create your own lists (categories) to organize tasks
• Each list shows the number of items in that list, along with the number of due/overdue items
• Due/overdue tasks are flagged with a red icon, so you know where to look first
• Choose from seven color themes to highlight your tasks by their priority.
Our engineers at TL Quantum have over 20 years of software development experience and are committed to addressing any issues that may arise with our products. Send email to email@example.com with any questions or feedback you may have. We provide timely and comprehensive support!
UPDATE: If you are getting a "Hash Mismatch" error when trying to update, first quit Todo Queue if it's already running by pressing Cmd+Q with the app window open. Then go to the Applications folder and delete the Todo Queue app and empty your trash. Then download To-Do Queue again.
This version fixes a crash during synchronization when running on Lion. Also added the ability to hide/show the lists and details views (left and right hand panes of the main window).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 27, 2011
- TL Quantum, Inc.
- 0.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (53)