★ "...it's a great program to have if you plan to give a speech." - TUAW.com
NEW VERSION 1.4 - All new remote. We know the old one wasn’t great so we retooled it from the ground up and added a few new features!
The most advanced and full-featured professional teleprompter for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch is now available for the Mac! This is no simple port from iOS. Rather, it's a complete rewrite of the app just for OS X. Available for both Lion and Snow Leopard with full screen support in both versions. Control the teleprompter running on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or another Mac!
Teleprompt+ is a simple yet powerful professional teleprompter for your Mac. Perfect for presenters, lecturers, students, teachers, broadcasters, podcasters, filmmakers, musicians, business professionals, or anyone who would benefit from having a powerful visual aid while engaged in a public speaking activity.
* Write your speaking scripts directly in Teleprompt+ using the built in text editor, copy/paste from any other app on your computer, or drag & drop text files right into the app.
* Track your progress using the integrated timer display (estimate, actual, elapsed and remaining time)
* Pause, play, and adjust playback speed during prompting
* Scroll text during prompting using normal swipe gestures on your trackpad or use the scroll wheel on your mouse
* Group and order scripts any way you like.
* Customize the following appearance and playback settings per script: scrolling speed, start countdown, timer display, font type, font size, text, and background color
* Takes advantage of many of the new features in Lion including fullscreen mode. Still running Snow Leopard? Full screen mode is supported there as well.
PRECISION PROMPTING AND SPEED CONTROL
* Choose from 100 fine tuned scrolling speeds (Yes, our teleprompter goes to 11!)
* Speed slider allows for precision speed adjustment while prompting
* Double tap using two fingers to quickly pause or resume playback
* Pinch and Zoom for quick and easy speed adjustments
* Various keyboard shortcuts to control prompting easily. For example, hit the space bar to pause and play, up and down arrows to adjust the speed and many more.
* Improve your focus with the reading guide arrow and shading
* Choose from 3 reading guide styles (arrow-only, shading only, or arrow plus shading)
* Shading area can be adjusted in size
* Easily add cue points while editing (just right click and select "Add Cue Point")
* Quickly advance or return to a cue point during prompting
* Text can be inverted on screen (for teleprompter reflector setups)
* Prompt on two screens/monitors that are connected to a single desktop or laptop. Use one to control the prompter while the talent can read from the other.
* Mirror only the talent screen while the operator can see the text unmirrored.
AUDIO & VIDEO RECORDING
* Record audio and/or video while prompting using the camera on your computer
* Record and play back multiple takes - excellent for podcasting or for rehearsing a speech
DROPBOX AND GOOGLE DOCS INTEGRATION
* Directly import and sync text documents with your Dropbox and/or Google Docs account
WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL**
* Use an iOS device or another Mac with Teleprompt+ installed to remotely control speed, font size, and scrolling
* Text syncing - script text appears on the remote control's screen
* Remote keeps the text appearance, orientation, and position in sync
**Requires a wifi iOS device. Teleprompt+ for Mac 1.0, Teleprompt+ for iPad/iPhone 2.3, or Teleprompt+ Remote 2.3 required on the remote device. iPhone versions require iOS 4.0. This product is not compatible with previous versions of Teleprompt+.
- Performance and stability improvements for iCloud. Thanks to everyone for the feedback and help!
- Added Export function! Just right click on the script and choose "Export" or use the File menu.
- Fixed issue with cue points not working correctly
- Fix to prevent the system "Ding" when using keyboard to control prompting
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 16, 2013
- Bombing Brain Interactive
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (34)
- 10.9 MB