This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
What is SplashID Safe? Watch a quick video at http://splashdata.com/what
The world's most trusted password manager for over 10 years with over 1 million users gets even better with an all new version.
Think of SplashID Safe as your personal vault on the Mac. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Where do you keep your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers now?
* In your head? -- Ever forget one of them?
* In a memo or Word or Excel file on your computer? -- What happens if you lose the computer or someone else accesses it?
* In SplashID Safe? -- Smart move. Easy, fast, reliable, and most importantly secure.
Only SplashID Safe offers:
* SplashID Cloud Services - secure cloud sync of your SplashID Safe records across all your devices and computers
* You decide how you store and sync your records - convenient cloud sync, Wi-Fi sync, or local storage
* Unlimited customizable record types and categories
* Strong 256-bit Blowfish encryption
* Automatic backups to ensure no data losses
* Automatic password generator to create hacker-proof passwords
* Anti-phishing web autofill that delivers you to the correct address every time with no typing
* File attachments - attach a photo or document to a record for future reference
* Smart types - shows you the records that you view often for quick access
* Identity protection concierge service
No other "password keeper" application delivers SplashID Safe's combination of features, reliability, and security -- not 1Password, not Roboform, not mSecure, not eWallet, not Keychain.
Compare SplashID Safe to others:
Read about our security: http://splashid.com/personal/security.html
**This version will reset your database, then import the latest backup. This is to correct the crash issues that were reported. If you WiFi sync with a mobile, you may end up with duplication of data after the next sync. Use the DeDupe command found in the File menu to clear this up, then sync again.***
- Fixes crash on keychain import
- Now you can change to a pattern in the change password dialog