SimpleumSafe - Encryption
Mac OS Productivity
SimpleumSafe - best next generation encryption app - strong encryption, easy-to-use.
SimpleumSafe was developed with Extreme Secure Synchronization - continuously encrypted. Even if the synchronization data was stolen from the cloud and the password became public, it is not possible to decrypt the data.
SimpleumSafe goes one step further, because encrypting alone is not enough. The data remains encrypted while it is viewed or edited.
SimpleumSafe can help you to technically implement the required protection of documents with personal data in accordance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
WHY CHOOSE SIMPLEUMSAFE?
Nowadays it is not enough “only” to encrypt your data to be protected. If you want to view or organize the encrypted files, they also must be protected. It is important not to leave any trace on the system, and even if a Trojan looks over your shoulder, it cannot copy all your files to the Internet.
SimpleumSafe goes a different way than most other encryption programs. After authorization with a password, the files are not provided in the file system. Otherwise they would be completely vulnerable from this moment on. SimpleumSafe makes its own file system and has its own finder. Thus the files remain encrypted for the entire time.
* Synchronization of Safes between different devices (Mac, iPad, iPhone) with following synchronization types: iCloud, Wireless (without Internet) or with a shared folder (only Mac to Mac)
* Simple and intuitive usability (drag a file or folder from Finder into a Safe and it is encrypted)
* No technical knowledge is needed for encryption
* Security made in Germany
* Strong encryption with AES-256. All files in a Safe are encrypted
* Store your safes locally, on USB device, and in the cloud
* Create as many Safes as you want
* App-to-App Drag & Drop: you can e.g. drag a mail, appointments, contacts, photos etc. directly into a safe
* Organize your files as you like it (create folders, rename, copy, move, duplicate, trash, delete files)
* Show file content for Microsoft Office and iWork, PDF, Images, Text, Videos, Audio ...
* Mark files and folders with tags
* Number of files and size is only limited by the free space of your device
"Everything I was looking for and so much more!
…In no time I have created several Safes which contain among other things my tax records, financial information, and personal files. It is so easy to use and has a simple and intuitive interface. I cannot praise it enough. …If you are looking for a safe and easy way to store you important files I cannot recommend this enough!"
"Great app and best support! Simpleum Safe works great as stated. I have contacted support twice for two different questions and they have responded within a couple of hours and answered my questions perfectly. I recommend this easy and secure app to anyone that wants AES-256 encryption."
"Excellent This app is very intuitive, easy and user friendly. Thank you very much. Far better than all others related apps."
NOW EVERYBODY CAN ENCRYPT
Whether private or professional data – the protection of one’s own digital life is a priority and is a question of the responsible handling of personal and professional information.
- Private users who want to protect their data
- People who must take care about professional secrets
- Professionals who must protect personal relevant data
- People with security clearance such as doctors, lawyers, tax consultants, ... ("confidentiality")
EASY & INTUITIVE USABILITY
To encrypt files or folder, drag files from the Mac “Finder” into the safe. Encrypted! You can organize your files similar to the Mac “Finder”: view files, edit, rename, comment and tag them, and your data always remains encrypted.
SimpleumSafe 2 need at minimum macOS 10.11 El Capitan. Wireless synchronization needs at minimum macOS 10.13.1
• SimpleumSafe 2.5 is now optimized for the long awaited macOS 10.14 Mojave.
• With the new beautiful Dark Mode, a further focus on your content is possible.
• Performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using SimpleumSafe!
For an optimal app experience we update SimpleumSafe regularly.