Shortcut Bar - Quick Access
Mac OS Productivity
Shortcut Bar is an incredibly handy app that connects you to the files, folders, apps, web bookmarks and text snippets that you need lightning fast access to.
The app lives in your menubar and allows you to add in an unlimited number of shortcuts. Whenever you require access to these important files and folders, simply click on the menubar icon and select the item from the dropdown list.
We believe that within just a few days of use, you'll be totally hooked and wonder how you ever lived without Shortcut Bar. The app will save you time and speed up your workflow.
- Add as many files, folders, web links, apps and text snippets that you would like instant access to
- Sort files and folders into Groups with headings, making it easier to find the shortcut you’re looking for
- Expand and collapse Groups to keep your shortcuts organized and tidy
- Folders and files are presented with their respective icon
- Choose whether clicking on a shortcut opens it in Finder or opens the item itself
- Expand and navigate within folders
- Choose whether the app starts at login or not
- Ultra quick access to any file/folder/website/app/text snippet that you desire
- No more shuffling through directories on Finder to locate exactly what you’re looking for and use regularly
- Save time and improve productivity
We've worked hard to make Shortcut Bar an amazing experience for our users. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback and support!
Thanks for all the feedback, this update includes some of the most popular feature requests we have received over the last few months!
[New] Collapse and expand shortcut groups
[New] Text snippet shortcuts with pasting support
[Improvement] You can now edit the display name of shortcuts
[Improvement] Rounded corners to dropdown menu
[Improvement] Updated preferences design
[Fixed] Flickering issues
[Fixed] Minor UI issues
[Fixed] Bug with editing web link names