Secrets | Password Manager
Mac OS Productivity
Secrets is a simple and secure password manager and secure wallet. Safely store your passwords, credit cards, bank details and more, using OpenPGP — a proven industry standard encryption format.
• Store all your passwords, credit cards, bank details and other private information securely in one place.
• Automatically fill logins on Safari or Chrome at a click of a button. No more copying and pasting!
• Your secrets, on all your devices. Using iCloud your secrets are effortlessly kept in sync across you Mac, iPod, iPhone and iPad. (iOS app sold separately)
• Generate strong, secure passwords and enjoy the security of having unique passwords for all your logins.
• Intelligent search helps you find your secrets quickly.
• Import passwords and other information from popular apps/services such as 1Password, LastPass, RapidoSerial and PasswordWallet. Or simply import from a generic CSV file.
• Generate One-Time Passwords to login to services that support two-factor authentication.
• Create and print a recovery key to unlock your data in case you forget your passphrase.
Secrets was designed to be secure from the start:
• Your data is stored in the OpenPGP format — a time-tested and well known industry standard — and encrypted and signed with AES and RSA algorithms.
• The Secrets app is the one and only app that decrypts and handles your data. There are no browser extensions or helper apps that can access your data.
• Automatic locking keeps your secrets safe even if your device is lost or stolen.
• The secure and customizable strong password generator creates unpredictable and unique passwords
• Perform a security check on your logins to find weak, old or breached passwords.
Go to https://outercorner.com/secrets/ for more information or to get in touch.
Secrets is free to use with up to 10 items. The Premium In-App purchase unlocks unlimited items.
Secrets 2.8.1 is a maintenance release and is recommended for all users:
• Fixed a few UI issues when running in Dark Mode.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Secrets 2.8 adds compatibility with macOS Mojave and much more:
• Added support for Mojave's Dark Mode.
• Added support for Markdown in notes.
• Added support for filling Logins in the Vivaldi browser.
• Added support for Handoff.
• Fixed PasswordWallet import.
• Fixed many other compatibility issues with macOS Mojave.
If something's not working for you, you have a suggestion or any other type of feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy using Secrets? Write a review! We love hearing from you, and it helps us makes Secrets even better.
Thank you for using Secrets!