Mac OS Productivity
Punch In is a simple and efficient worktimer made to help you keep track of your work. Syncs across multiple Macs, shows your projects in detail, a menubar for easy access, running indicator on the dock icon, plus more! Punch In runs smoothly in the background while you focus on what you do best.
Punch In features at a glance:
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox.
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze.
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices.
• Ability to edit, add or remove time for a project.
• Ability to change start date for a project.
• Left it running? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac.
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history.
• Add a note to label each session for a project.
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects.
• Search projects, clients or archive.
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview.
• We added some tooltips here and there to help you get back on track in case you get lost.
• You can now change the start date for your project. Yes, we know, it's been long overdue. High fives!
• The header now also displays ’project - client - time’. Click it once, twice, thrice and baam, there it is!
• More space made things even more attractive.
• Fixed: Not sure why anyone would want to, but we took the opportunity to fix a bug that crashed the app when trying to delete a running session.