Mac OS Productivity
We get it: who wants to spend time taking notes on the hours worked? Punch In is a simple and easy way to keep track of your work. Sync across multiple Macs, view your projects in detail, use menubar for easy access, or just let it run smoothly in the background while you focus on what you do best. Currently aimed primarily towards freelancers, Punch In is designed for you to create rather than administrate.
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox.
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze.
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices.
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history.
• Use the log to label each session for a project.
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects.
• Can’t find what you are looking for? Search your projects, clients or archive.
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview of your combined hours and earnings.
• Left the clock ticking? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac.
• Ability to edit, add or remove time manually.
We think you will appreciate this app.
• Bug fixes and visual adjustments
• This update of Punch In is now Yosemite & El Capitan only