What!? No vacation this year? We appreciate the hard workers and will let you get 50% off Punch In throughout July!
We get it: who wants to spend time taking notes on the hours worked? Punch In is a simple and easy way to keep track of your work. Sync across multiple Macs, view your projects in detail, use menubar for easy access, or just let it run smoothly in the background while you focus on what you do best. Currently aimed primarily towards freelancers, Punch In is designed for you to create rather than administrate.
We think you will appreciate this app.
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects
• Can’t find what you are looking for? Search your projects, clients or archive
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview of your combined hours and earnings
• Left the clock ticking? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac
• Ability to edit, add or remove time manually
* Multiple bug fixes and improvements around syncing.
* Ability to delete sessions from a project.
* A small adjustment on how Punch In shows dates and times. This includes export to CSV files.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 01, 2014
- 2.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (18)