Punch In is a simple and easy way to keep track of your workflow on your Mac.
We get it: who wants to spend time taking notes on the hours you have worked. Punch In is designed for you to create rather than administrate.
We think you will appreciate this app.
Punch In provides:
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox.
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze.
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices.
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history.
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects.
• Can’t find what you are looking for? Search your projects, clients or archive
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview of your combined hours and earnings.
• Left the clock ticking? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac.
• Ability to edit, add or remove time manually.
• Support for syncing data between Macs using Dropbox.
• Polish of sessions when exporting as csv.
• Bug fixes.
Leave us a note, we are good listeners.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (14)
- 2.4 MB