We get it: who wants to spend time taking notes on the hours worked? Punch In is a simple and easy way to keep track of your work. Sync across multiple Macs, view your projects in detail, use menubar for easy access, or just let it run smoothly in the background while you focus on what you do best. Currently aimed primarily towards freelancers, Punch In is designed for you to create rather than administrate.
We think you will appreciate this app.
• Easily keep your database in sync across your Macs using dropbox
• Backup all your data effortlessly; Restore anytime in a breeze
• Export your projects’ data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices
• Keep track of your projects in detail by using the session log to display their history
• Menubar icon for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects
• Can’t find what you are looking for? Search your projects, clients or archive
• Select multiple projects for a swift overview of your combined hours and earnings
• Left the clock ticking? Punch In will notify you once you wake up your Mac
• Ability to edit, add or remove time manually
* Export supports JSON and XML in addition to CSV.
* Exports of projects may be performed using drag and drop or copy and paste. Use the export pane in application preferences to set options for all export methods.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 03, 2014
- 2.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (19)