Project Planner - Project, Task & Resource Management on Gantt chart
Mac OS Productivity
Project Planner is a project and task planning application that makes it easy to keep track of multiple projects and tasks.
Project Planner is the mac version of popular iOS applications Project Planner and Project Planner HD.
Project Planner allows you manage your projects. In every project you can add many tasks grouped in phases and finished by milestone.
You can view your project on Gantt chart in hours, days, weeks or months scale.
- viewing your tasks as a list and Gantt Chart
- editing task directly from Gantt Chart
- creating dependencies between tasks
- updating progress of task to keep track
- adding resources and costs to tasks, with additional Resources and Task Usage charts.
- importing and exporting projects in .ppf format (supported by Project Planner, Project Planner HD and Project Planner Viewer).
- exporting reports in PDF format (readable in Adobe Reader, OSX Preview and all full pdf compatible readers)
- added ability to zoom Gantt Chart in PDF report. Option is available in Application preferences.
- added ability change print orientation for Gantt Chart in PDF report. Option is available in Application preferences.
- Fixed graphics glitches on Gantt Chart View on Yosemite
- Stability improvements