Record everything. By integrating traditional text notes with audio, video, and slides, Pear Note ensures that you never miss a thing.
Look at your notes and wonder what they mean?
Pear Note can jump straight to the point in the recording where you typed that note, so you can listen to what was going on at the time and use the recording to interpret your notes.
Find that your notes have large gaps?
Pear Note lets you navigate to the end of the notes you did take, so you can listen to or watch what was going on when you zoned out and fill in the gaps.
- Records keystrokes, audio, video, and slides
- Instantly jump to anywhere in the recording
using the text or the slides
- Supports slides to link your notes with the presentation being given
- Sync your notes to the mobile app on your phone or tablet via Dropbox
- Share notes on the web
- Rich text notes
- Advanced playback control
- Auto Save and Versions (requires Lion or later)
- Full-screen (requires Lion or later)
- Integrates with Call Recorder for Skype from Ecamm to take notes on Skype calls
- Take notes on prerecorded media too
- Support for Retina displays
"It's like TiVo for note taking." - The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
"If you have a regular need to take notes and you own a portable Mac, I can’t recommend Pear Note enough." - Fresh Arrival
Full support for Retina screens
Support for images that can be used in Pear Note for iOS version 2.1 or greater
Several bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 13, 2013
- Useful Fruit Software
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (26)
- 3.9 MB