This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
Password Creator lets you create random passwords.
It allows to create a single password or a long list , up to 500000 (half million) of passwords, in a single click, inside an internal table, ready to be saved on disk as text
It allows to create different kind of passwords:
• Alpha only lowercase
• Alpha only uppercase
• Alpha only any-case
• Alphanumeric only lowercase
• Alphanumeric only uppercase
• Alphanumeric only any-case
• Numeric only
• Hexadecimal (to be used in WEP encrypted wireless modem)
• Alphanumeric lowercase with punctuation
• Alphanumeric uppercase with punctuation
• Alphanumeric any-case with punctuation
• Readable lowercase
• Readable uppercase
- You can select the length of the password and it is created live while you select the options
- Strength of the created password is visualized in a graphic way
- Password can be shown or maintained hidden inside the window
- You can generate not only just one password in one shot, but also thousands of them with a single click, and save them on disk in a text file.
- Password Creator can be used in that way also as a random data generator, with output importable by any other software that can read text data from disk
- Optional Disambiguator: avoids use of custom specified chars similar to others
- When creating a list of password, optional 'avoid duplicates'
- Sort and save on disk passwords, alphabetically or by creation
- Can export to disk data to be imported by any app
Password Creator includes a standard PDF user guide
Optimized for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
• Bug fix
• Various Optimizations