Nisus Writer Pro
*On sale through May 9 for only $59!*
Nisus Writer Pro is the powerful word processor for OS X. An intuitive interface, powerful writing tools, and unmatched compatibility make Nisus Writer Pro the choice of serious writers everywhere.
Nisus Writer Pro starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in OS X (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Pro.
No matter what you write, from a simple letter to a sophisticated thesis, Nisus Writer Pro will allow you to create stunning documents with ease.
• multilingual support
• track changes
• drawing tools
• footnotes and endnotes
• table of contents
• cross references
• mail merge
• supported file formats:
- RTF (import and export)
- Word (import and export)
- OpenOffice (import and export)
- PDF (export only)
- WordPerfect (import only)
- Plain Text
- ePub (export only)
• and much more
This update is a maintenance release intended to address a few select issues and provide compatibility with Mac OS X 10.8.
• Fixed: splash screen can incorrectly stay visible after Nisus Writer finishes launching.
• Fixed: print: preview in print dialog can be clipped/zoomed incorrectly.
• Fixed: styles: possible hangs when using stylesheet view when running on OSX 10.8.
• Fixed: Apple's "Start Dictation" menu command should appear on the Edit menu (when using OSX 10.8)
• Fixed: poor hyphenation for many non-English languages.
• Fixed: a variety of issues when making a PDF/printout.
• Fixed: some problems with semibold font faces being converted to full (or "faked") bold.
• Fixed: typing over (replacing) a selected word that was an island of formatting (eg: just the selected word was bolded) should insert new text that is formatted exactly the same.
• Fixed: a few issues with EPUB export.
• Opt: faster subsequent launches.
• A variety of other fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 10, 2013
- Nisus Software, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 136.2 MB