Nice Sticky: desktop notes
Mac OS Productivity
Nice Sticky is a beautiful and lightweight notes manager. Each note "sticks" to your screen and is infinitely customizable - you can change size, style, opacity, font, make it stay on top of all other windows or pin it to your desktop. It also lets you access your closed stickies so you can go back later to those you don't need right now or that you THOUGHT you don't need anymore :).
- add as many Stickies as you want,
- history of closed Stickies,
- infinitely resizable,
- customizable font,
- keyboard shortcuts for font customization,
- 12 beautiful styles built-in and more to come,
- always on top and pin to desktop options,
- elegant, fast and easy to use design.
This update is a maintenance update that prepares Nice Sticky for future development.
I remade whole UI with new buttons and a rewritten theme component. User-noticible effects:
- many minor UI tweaks,
- UI should now be more responsive and efficient.
I also implemented many minor under-the-hood changes that result in better overall performance and lightweightness.